We hand make the most awesomest products in the world
The Waugoshance Lighthouse built in 1851 and marks the western entrance to the Straits of Mackinac about 12 miles West of the Mackinac Bridge. Thousands of sailors and freighter captains have used Waugoshance to mark their arrival into the Straights of Mackinac for business, sport and leisure. Over the years, Waugoshance Lighthouse has been forgotton and now is marked simply as abandoned on many nautical charts. In 1999 the Waugoshance Lighthouse Preservation Society was formed in order to restore this important piece of Great Lakes maritime history.